How To Repay A Loan
- When the exporter has shipped the goods, you will get notification and see the Status on your dashboard change to “Goods Shipped”.
- You will also see that you have “Action Required”. If you click into this, you will see that you have a new task to “Review Trade Documents”. Please click into “Review Documents” and so that you can review the shipping documents that have been uploaded by the exporter.
- You should see the list of trade documents that have been uploaded by the exporter. You are able to view these and either “Decline” or “Approve” them. If there is a problem with one of them and you “decline” you will be able to write a reason for the decline which will be shared with the exporter.
- Assuming there are no problems and all of the documents are approved, you will be directed back to your Dashboard where you will see the status of the relevant order change to “Importer Shipped Approved”.
- The documents then go to TradeFi for review. Upon approval, the loan funds are released and the exporter is paid.
- You will see the status of the relevant order on your Dashboard change to “Drawn” and “Action Required”.
- If you click into this, you will see that you have a new task to “Repay Loan Balance”. Please click into this.
- You will be able to repay the loan balance from your available USDC funds.
- You will be redirected to the previous page which shows you the Activity log at the bottom of the page updated with “Repaid”.
- When you click back into your home Loan Dashboard, you will also see “Repaid” status shown for the relevant order.
AI Link Group Limited, through its operating affiliates, AI Link Finance Limited (collectively “ALG” or “AI Link”) provides TradeFi, an integrated platform which allows holders of Ethereum-based stablecoins to earn interest income generated from trade finance assets.
Copyright © 2020 AI LINK GROUP