How To Request A Loan
- Please log in to your account.
- When you log in you will be directed to your “Loan Dashboard” where you can see an overview of your Financing and Trade information. Of course, when you first log in, these will appear with zeroes. To request a loan, click on the button in the top right of the page “Request a Loan.”
- Please enter the loan request details: enter the ‘Loan Amount’, choose the “Loan Term”, choose the “Exporter” and add the “Purchase Order”. Please read the Loan Agreement and if you accept them then tick the box “I Agree to the Loan Agreement”. Click on “Create Loan Request”.
- You will see a pop-up screen where you can “Confirm Loan Request” if the details are correct.
- You will be redirected to the Loan Dashboard, where you should now see the loan you just requested – you will see “Requested” status in the lower activity table, with an auto-generated PO number, alongside the other information you entered.
- Your request will now be sent to the exporter for review. The exporter can choose to approve or decline the Purchase Order. If they approve, you will receive notification and you will see the status change to “Exporter Approved”.
- The loan request will now go to TradeFi for review. This should not take more than 24 hours. If approved, you will be notified and see the status change to “Finance Approved”.
- Once the loan has been approved, you should also see “Action Required”. When you click into this, you will move to a new page where you will see that you are being required to pay the loan collateral, as shown below.
- Click into “Pay Collateral” and you will see the below screen where you are able to pay the required amount.
- When you pay the collateral, you will go back to the previous screen where you will see “Collateral Paid” added under “Activity”. If you go back to your original Loan Dashboard you should also see the status similarly updated.
Warning: You have to repay your loans. Do not pay any intermediaries. Money Lenders Licence No.1852/2020